Mis-adventures of a Letterboxer-Errant

"A letterboxer errant without trail entanglements would be
like a tree without leaves or fruit, or a body without a soul"

(dvn2r ckr c. 2005)

Oh the places we will go! Dr Seuss

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, VA, United States

a little kernel of a chaos manager for three children & a small amoeba of the US govt

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Combat Crocheting?


mid-woolen rug carpet project

I've coined a new term for 'my' hobby: combat crochet. Since teaching myself how (I use that euphemistically) to crochet I've lost 3 fingernails and have drawn blood at least twice--all with a Q-size crochet hook, a monster ball of Pendleton wool 'loom-waste' and some free time on my hands. My injuries hurt so much that I had to take a holiday from my hobby. ...embarrassing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google