Mis-adventures of a Letterboxer-Errant

"A letterboxer errant without trail entanglements would be
like a tree without leaves or fruit, or a body without a soul"

(dvn2r ckr c. 2005)

Oh the places we will go! Dr Seuss

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, VA, United States

a little kernel of a chaos manager for three children & a small amoeba of the US govt

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Don Quixote: Take Two!!!

Ok--so I'm well on my way to reading Don Quixote for a second time. I'm now on Chapter 3! ;)

Just came across an appropriate quote that aptly describes my letterboxing experience:

"With this he quieted his mind and went on his way, taking whatever road his horse chose, in the belief that in this lay the essence of adventure."

Sort of explains my letterboxing experiences rather well... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google