Mis-adventures of a Letterboxer-Errant

"A letterboxer errant without trail entanglements would be
like a tree without leaves or fruit, or a body without a soul"

(dvn2r ckr c. 2005)

Oh the places we will go! Dr Seuss

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, VA, United States

a little kernel of a chaos manager for three children & a small amoeba of the US govt

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sandy deluge

We headed down to Oregon yesterday to spend some time wandering around Oxbow Park along the bend in the Sandy River in Gresham. We enjoyed meeting our friends there and eventually went for a hike. After about an hour of hiking we got caught in our first deluge of the season. trkr & I had gore tex on, rnrB did not & again she learned that ever recurring lesson that one must always prepare for the inevitable rains in the Pacific Northwest in October.

I've spent much of today reading a book "Forest for the Trees" about writing, editing and publishing. Quite interesting. I may end up purchasing the book myself so I can finish it at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google