Mis-adventures of a Letterboxer-Errant

"A letterboxer errant without trail entanglements would be
like a tree without leaves or fruit, or a body without a soul"

(dvn2r ckr c. 2005)

Oh the places we will go! Dr Seuss

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, VA, United States

a little kernel of a chaos manager for three children & a small amoeba of the US govt

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Schoolin' Update...

Master's Degree in 3-1/2 months...entry #2 (day 3):

Ok, I just noticed on trkee's blog that he has finished his first paper. Well, I just finished my first exam. Next step for me is my 'first paper' (for this course, that is). Before I can get to that point, though, I must read 18 multi-hour lessons (i.e. 36 hours' worth of history classes) and understand them--well. Hence, the lack of activity on this site these past few days. We did manage to squeeze in a 3 mile roundtrip walk to the new playground with a stop at the library on the way home. That was a nice break. But now, it's back to the books. Just learned everything I wanted to know about Frederick the Great. Next stop, the American Revolution.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google